Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
(09-07-2020, 10:10 AM)Wallfire Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 08:17 PM)Antisthenes Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 01:51 PM)Wallfire Wrote: @"Antisthenes" From a professional point of view I find your use of words, formation of sentences and the very practiced way you can  draw people into an arrangement then manipulate the discussion that you are seen as the person been attacked..
I am tempted to say you are more than one person writing and you want people to fight with you.
But what ever not worth getting my BP up about

As I have an "antithetical" perspective to most here, I can see where you think I seem bellicose. My intentions are nothing more than bringing alternative perspective to the table.

I assure you, I am one person and not some cabal sent here to draw folks into whatever it is you may imagine. If one wishes to keep their BP in check I would think sites like this sre the last place you'd want to visit.

A good deal of my previously engaged friends have become apolitical for just that reason. ;-)   minusculebonker
I put a standard question in my reply, (my BP) and you answer gave a lot of info.
With all the other info you have given its my opinion that-
1. You are more than one person, this includes guidelines and info been given to you.
2.  You could be an internet Agent Provocateur, you cannot be reasoned with or be a part of a constructive discussion, indeed your word chose when you write would indicate that you do believe in what you post, but just want to get people upset. Your standard is not very high so its a question if you are getting paid or not.
There are many other reasons, but I sure you know them

Ummmmmm.....no.

Quote:Your standard is not very high

There's no reason to bring my dating life into the conversation.
internet Agent Provocateur

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Antisthenes - 09-07-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 01:46 AM