Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
(09-06-2020, 08:51 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: A picture says a thousand words.

Click to watch the video:

ETA:  I'll just leave this here.
Journalist Paul Sperry Says His Sources Uncovered Face Behind “Military Hit Piece” on Trump…People Now Calling for His Resignation

What does this substantiate? The video is partisan hyperbole created by Trumps propaganda team. I can appreciate you like it but it contains no factual criteria.

I could post any number of videos here that deride Trump. For instance, Jennifer Griffin is a Fox correspondent that corroborates his behavior via WH Personnel sharing with her. Trump has of course, called for her firing. But I don't post these things because they are accounts that are unverifiable, as are the video and account you've posted.

Twitter is atweet with Soldiers railing against his behavior. They feel completely and utterly betrayed. They voted for him and they are rightly shattered.

And as for my opinion, Sperry discussing the "hit piece"? That's hyperbole as well until their is a substantiation that it didn't happen. Pointing the crooked finger without any real proof has become de rigeuer and part of this Administrations M O.'s.

So here we are with the he said, she said show while the powers that be throw raw meat to the reactionaries. I think we need to just sit back and let it unfol and see just what comes of it.

At any rate it may be time we just want to take Ninurta's advice and cut the Marionette chords free and actually make our own moves and think critically about what's actually unfolding here.
internet Agent Provocateur

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Antisthenes - 09-06-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 01:46 AM