Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
(09-06-2020, 01:56 PM)Sol Wrote: I gotta say it.

I never fully understood American politics and the solemn belief in being a patriot while holding one's party into a do or die scenario. I'm right, you're wrong being the motto, no matter which party the patriot is in.

We have 'patriots' here in Eastern Canada that have mimicked your way of political thinking. They are right and the rest of Canada is filled with idiots, peasants and assholes.

No one will ever agree that it doesn't matter which party is in power. You get the short end of the stick no matter who is. But it's much better playing the 'I'm right / you're wrong' game. It makes THEM right, all the time, even though THEY're wrong, master bullshit artists and corrupt pieces of trash.

Why politics will never change. Ever. It's way too easy to divide people. Way too easy.

Just an opinion, out of context and off topic, please ignore.

/end spasms

I've never understood it either.  In my opinion, it's become more about rooting for your sports team, the team you were raised with, or the team you were told about by your friends, instead of what you really believe in.

I've never been a republican or a democrat, I've always just wanted the best person for the job.  I think it's a joke that the choices over the past few elections have been Trump, Hillary, and Biden.  There really doesn't exist better people to run the country?  Do they even truly run the country?

How do moderates not dominate the numbers?  How can so many people strictly believe in either republic or democrat principles?
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Schmoe1 - 09-06-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 01:46 AM