Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
(09-05-2020, 08:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Antisthenes",  I know better than to debate with you, so I'm not. I'm just really curious as to how anyone can see the facts in front of them that I've (and others) posted, but you still refuse to accept  those facts.

Just curious as to how your brain works.

Are you unwilling to admit you are wrong?  Ego?

Are you allowing "feelings" to blind you from "truth"?

Are you afraid of what your friends will say if you support "orange man bad" in any way?

I'm truly at a loss to understand you.

Help me out.

Please address issues and not make ad hominem attacks, my ego is more than in check and you'll never understand people like me.. I am more than willing to admit I'm wrong, when I am.

I will not debate with you either. It, in my opinion is pointless. At the very least I am here and not some alt left site where my opinion would be heralded. I'm at least willing to climb out of the echo chamber.

Arguing in your personal echo chamber of paranoia and conspiracy is not going to get me anything but frustrated so I will abstain. I thought I was on a site of Patriots but now I realize that's not the case. You seem to wish to overthrow the government and rewrite the
Constitution? You will tell me that it's not being adhered to so you're willing to go fight in the streets? If that occurs I hope your god has mercy on your soul. You have no idea what you're fomenting and the hell you are bringing down on yourself and your family.

I'm a little sad today. My hatred for the person that occupis the President's office has turned to sympathy.

According to trump and his narcissistic, solipsistic, feeble mind, my 4 years in the Service of my Country was a suckers bet and had I been killed in a foreign conflict protecting my Country, I would then be labeled a "loser" by him. Or as he so ineloquently shared with John Kelly while standing over his son's grave, "what did he get out of it"?

I have to say, I don't understand the allegiance of you folks to this cowardly, lying and depraved piece of shit. But it is your choice to believe whatever you like.

I served in my Armed Forces proud to wear the same uniform with brave men and women that fought and died for your right to do so.

You know the people I'm speaking of, those "suckers" and "losers" buried in foreign lands defending our life, liberty and our pursuit of whatever. What chumps those people were.

My Brothers and Sisters in arms, the members of The Strategic Air Command at Griffis Air Force Base and my other family at the North American Aerospace Defense, the 678th Air Defense Group at Tyndall Air Force Base deserve more than this. All the Soldiers and Airmen and Seamen and Marines deserve so much more than this.

My father went into Inchon with the 1st Marines, General Smith & L.B. Puller. He lived through that ordeal but if he were alive, this would probably kill him.

So vote for whomever you like on the 3rd. I will hold my nose and vote for Biden. Because in the end, I'd rather sleep well than sell myself for a few shekels. Now I'd like to ask, what have you done for your Country?
internet Agent Provocateur

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Antisthenes - 09-05-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 01:46 AM