Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
(09-05-2020, 08:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Antisthenes",  I know better than to debate with you, so I'm not. I'm just really curious as to how anyone can see the facts in front of them that I've (and others) posted, but you still refuse to accept  those facts.

Just curious as to how your brain works.

Are you unwilling to admit you are wrong?  Ego?

Are you allowing "feelings" to blind you from "truth"?

Are you afraid of what your friends will say if you support "orange man bad" in any way?

I'm truly at a loss to understand you.

Help me out.

I can testify that it is not the first item on your list, at least. I know first hand that if Antisthenes finds out they have gotten incorrect information, they WILL correct it, in public. Reluctance to admit being "wrong" is not it, nor is Ego.

We all have differing opinions, but Antisthenes has a differing opinion AND Integrity - a rare combination in this day and age.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Ninurta - 09-05-2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 01:46 AM