Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
(09-05-2020, 07:43 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-05-2020, 07:31 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Uh huh...sure...whatever you say. Where are Mattis And Kelly to to disavow all this?

I dunno - where are they? Playing golf? "War gaming" a military coup with the Neocons and Progressives? I dunno where they are - your guess is as good as mine.

Quote:All the kings horses and all the kings men wont come together to put trumpty fumpty together again.

I can't even comment on so subjective an opinion... other than to say sounds like emotion to me.

Quote:It's all totally true and John McCain was a hero and I find your specious post laughable.

McCain was no hero. He could have been, but his time in NVA lockdown gives all appearances of having converted him into a Manchurian Candidate. having served yourself, you should be well aware that merely donning a uniform doesn't make anyone any sort of "hero". I've worn a lot of them, and I ain't no hero either. Actions make heroes, not apparel.

The guy that just got zapped for killing a Trump supporter in cold blood and unprovoked - he was a vet, too. Didn't make him a hero, either.

Quote:I served to protect your right to spew this nonsense, though so rage on as I'm sure you will...bone spur boys days feel numbered. I pray for my country that I'm correct.

Thanks for your service, and for your opinion.

Quote:He's an embarrassment to the ideal represented by the flag I served under.

But Biden isn't? Seriously?
Such an embarrassment that I will vote for an enfeebled old man to see him no more.[/quote]

I can only imagine the embarrassment one would feel voting for Biden. I hate that for you, and feel badly about it... but, in the end, it IS your choice - which is (for the time being) the American Way, so I don't feel TOO badly about it. You could have chosen otherwise.

We all have to make our choices in life.

[/quote]

And you sound rather jaded, embittered and frankly, pretty angry yourself. 11/04 will be a sad day for one of us. If trump isn't a Charm School member then there's never been one.
internet Agent Provocateur

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Antisthenes - 09-05-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 01:46 AM