Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Another Hit Piece on President Trump
(09-05-2020, 07:31 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Uh huh...sure...whatever you say. Where are Mattis And Kelly to to disavow all this?

I dunno - where are they? Playing golf? "War gaming" a military coup with the Neocons and Progressives? I dunno where they are - your guess is as good as mine.

Quote:All the kings horses and all the kings men wont come together to put trumpty fumpty together again.

I can't even comment on so subjective an opinion... other than to say sounds like emotion to me. It's the juvenile name-calling that gives it away.

Quote:It's all totally true and John McCain was a hero and I find your specious post laughable.

McCain was no hero. He could have been, but his time in NVA lockdown gives all appearances of having converted him into a Manchurian Candidate. having served yourself, you should be well aware that merely donning a uniform doesn't make anyone any sort of "hero". I've worn a lot of them, and I ain't no hero either. Actions make heroes, not apparel.

The guy that just got zapped for killing a Trump supporter in cold blood and unprovoked - he was a vet, too. Didn't make him a hero, either.

Quote:I served to protect your right to spew this nonsense, though so rage on as I'm sure you will...bone spur boys days feel numbered. I pray for my country that I'm correct.

Thanks for your service, and for your opinion.

Quote:He's an embarrassment to the ideal represented by the flag I served under.

But Biden isn't? Seriously?

Quote:Such an embarrassment that I will vote for an enfeebled old man to see him no more.

I can only imagine the embarrassment one would feel voting for Biden. I hate that for you, and feel badly about it... but, in the end, it IS your choice - which is (for the time being) the American Way, so I don't feel TOO badly about it. You could have chosen otherwise.

We all have to make our choices in life.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Ninurta - 09-05-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-06-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Wallfire - 09-07-2020, 10:10 AM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-06-2020, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Another Hit Piece on President Trump - by Sol - 09-07-2020, 01:46 AM