Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghislaine Maxwell’s List Was Unsealed Yesterday
(09-03-2020, 05:39 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-03-2020, 04:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: used to entrap a lot of these people during "visits" or parties.

It's pretty obvious what Epstein was up to.  People know the difference between right and wrong.  They just didn't figure they were gonna get caught.

You know when a kid is in the candy aisle ... and he starts looking to see who's looking ... what it is he's got on his mind.

Doesn't matter ... people know what's right and what's wrong.  Going to some fancy looking dungeon and having sex with a 'willing' participant doesn't excuse your criminality.  There's either a law against it ... or there shouldn't be anything written in the books.

Personally ... I'm a moralist.  No one has to tell me there's a law that prohibits me from doing wrong to other people ... unless they've asked for it.  Then, it's no holds barred ... and expect a great deal of collateral damage to make the message clear and drive it home.

Yes, people SHOULD know the difference. It's those with no morals who don't care. They look at these teens as trash to be used as toys, and then throw them away.

They were promised they would never be charged as long as they "followed the master's commands", I suppose. 

Just look how they are fighting to get Trump out of office. Hillary was supposed to win. Imagine if she had?  None of this would have come to light and Epstein and his China masters would still be pulling the strings.

We still have lots of swamp creatures to remove. The web is wide and deep.
We still have a lot of HollyWeird to comb through too. Pay attention to those who scream the loudest against Trump. Those are the ones with the most to lose.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghislaine Maxwell’s List Was Unsealed Yesterday - by Wallfire - 09-03-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Ghislaine Maxwell’s List Was Unsealed Yesterday - by Wallfire - 09-03-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Ghislaine Maxwell’s List Was Unsealed Yesterday - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-03-2020, 05:52 PM