Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghislaine Maxwell’s List Was Unsealed Yesterday
(09-03-2020, 04:27 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: used to entrap a lot of these people during "visits" or parties.

It's pretty obvious what Epstein was up to.  People know the difference between right and wrong.  They just didn't figure they were gonna get caught.

You know when a kid is in the candy aisle ... and he starts looking to see who's looking ... what it is he's got on his mind.

Doesn't matter ... people know what's right and what's wrong.  Going to some fancy looking dungeon and having sex with a 'willing' participant doesn't excuse your criminality.  There's either a law against it ... or there shouldn't be anything written in the books.

Personally ... I'm a moralist.  No one has to tell me there's a law that prohibits me from doing wrong to other people ... unless they've asked for it.  Then, it's no holds barred ... and expect a great deal of collateral damage to make the message clear and drive it home.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ghislaine Maxwell’s List Was Unsealed Yesterday - by Wallfire - 09-03-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Ghislaine Maxwell’s List Was Unsealed Yesterday - by Wallfire - 09-03-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Ghislaine Maxwell’s List Was Unsealed Yesterday - by Snarl - 09-03-2020, 05:39 PM