Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
That Time My Daughter and I Saw a Ghost
(08-25-2020, 11:31 AM)Snarl Wrote: Next day, I called the lady who arranged the property purchase for us.  Asked about the chances of anyone else having ever lived on the property, squatters during build (figure the odds on that one), etc.  Then I realized what my daughter and I saw was the little girl who had been over playing, while her grandma cleaned.  The 'ghost' we saw running down the hallway moved just like her.  Same size and brightness.  I called our builder and asked him how I could contact the cleaning lady.  He told me she was a couple of houses down cleaning up another of his projects.  I walked over and found her there ... again with her granddaughter.  Nothing spooky at all.

I've recounted this story to others.  People who are quite spiritual.  Most of 'em come to the same conclusion I did.  That little girl left a memory behind ... so strong people could see it out of the corners of their eyes.  If I ever get back that way again, I'm gonna knock on that door and ask the residents if they've ever seen anything strange.

a positive energy imprint in the fabric of space of a happy time spent with her grandma, there are probably more

Messages In This Thread
RE: That Time My Daughter and I Saw a Ghost - by Wallfire - 08-25-2020, 12:35 PM
RE: That Time My Daughter and I Saw a Ghost - by hounddoghowlie - 08-25-2020, 01:48 PM