Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Government Recovered Material from UFO "it does not recognize"
(08-10-2020, 08:47 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 08:13 AM)guohua Wrote: That is a picture of TR-3 I think. [Image: 323284.bin?width=700&height=430&fit=boun...ffset-y0.5]

That ship has been seen often and I understand is our Back-Engineered version of their craft. It is supposed to be FTL capable.

I would not think they would hold any unknown material in Las Vegas, I would think Wright Patterson would be the location.
I think area 51 is just a decoy anymore to keep people eyes away from the real testing grounds.

Thread Rating at the upper right corner is 5 stars  minusculethumbsup

I agree the black triangles could be ours, they always seem to move very slowly according to witnesses.

They move slow in ground-effect, when near the surface, but they can really zoom when they're not.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Government Recovered Material from UFO "it does not recognize" - by Ninurta - 08-10-2020, 11:28 PM