Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Government Recovered Material from UFO "it does not recognize"
(08-10-2020, 08:54 AM)guohua Wrote: The cigar shaped is the most common I know of.
[Image: 323306.bin?width=1368&height=912&fit=bou...quality=70]

Most of the pictures mentioned here are ones that have been seen very often, I don't know about the Tie Fight one.
Even the beings (Aliens) being seen looking at a window or portal in the craft, like they were on a sightseeing trip to earth.

Pretty impressive article.

This is the closest description I've seen to the one I saw in 1975 with lights on either end. 

It flipped end over end as it traveled through the sky coming closer to the ground. One end had green lights, and the other end had orange/red lights. This is why it appeared to "twinkle" colors in the sky.

As it came down, it slowly stopped flipping and just floated with one end shining a bright white light to the ground; it went right past my car on the passengers side, then slowly started flipping again and was gone in the blink of an eye... back up to the sky disguising itself as a star.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Government Recovered Material from UFO "it does not recognize" - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-10-2020, 11:26 PM