Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why the difference in death rates from covid 19
(08-07-2020, 05:31 AM)hutch622 Wrote:
(08-07-2020, 05:23 AM)guohua Wrote: Who gets paid more money for reporting COVID deaths, the more they get paid, the more COVID deaths are reported.

My neighbors 5 houses down the street grandfather died of cancer, lung cancer, he is listed in Banner Health Hospital as a COVID Death Patient.
They are arguing with the hospital and now the county to change the listing for cause of death. By The Way, he was 97 years old.

Interesting thought but as far as i know only the Us doesn't have free universal healthcare out of that lot . Australias system is modelled on the UKs and there is a large difference between the 2 . Pretty sure hospitals dont get paid extra for a covid death here .

As I understand it, you have paid some very High Taxes for healthcare.
Here 3/4 of our is paid by US Gov. Due to my husband retiring for the U S Gov. For full familage coverage with no deductible we have $285. a month come out of my husbands retirement. Then we have Medicare "D"  which is free and that covers Hospitalization.

How long does it take you to be seen? I'm seen for an appointment the 2nd or 3rd day if not the same day I call.
Being well over the 65 age limit we pay nothing for hospitalization with medicare.

Anyone in America can been seen in an Emergency room and be treated or admitted.
It the emergency room is a Private Hospital you will be moved by ambulance to a County Hospital and you will stay in the hospital until they feel you can leave.
In many instances the county will pick up 80% to 100% depending on the age of the patient.
If you're healthy enough to work or you have a job, you can pay as little as $5. a month to pay the bill and if you are an illegal you never have to pay.

There are a lot of Bull Shit Stories out there about America's Healthcare.
It is far better than China's. Yes, they have your so called Free and health insurance. PUT, the Doctor will not touch you without you paying him or her in CASH the price they quote.

I LOVE America's Healthcare, It was EVEN Better Before That FOOL Obama Destroy it.

Talk to people like @"Mystic Wanderer" and others here.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why the difference in death rates from covid 19 - by guohua - 08-07-2020, 05:49 AM