Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some COVID News
(07-21-2020, 06:24 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The news is going to build this virus up until after the election, that's a given. Watch it disappear on November 5th when there will no longer be a reason to keep people inside. This is about the election and forcing people to use mail in voting so the democrats can cheat. Nothing more, nothing less.

No offense, Mystic but this isn't just about the United States, Democrats vs Republicans, mail voting or Trump for that matter. What about the rest of the world??

We exist too. If it was localized to the U.S of A, I might be behind you 100%. But it's not.

As mentioned in the article, we have recurring cases here in Canada, and it's got nothing to do with Trudeau or Scheer or any other politician, be it municipal or provincial or federal. It's worldwide and I've heard that Spain and Italy also have recurring cases.

This virus - in my opinion - is one major clusterfuck that came out of a biochemical Chinese lab; and it'll only get worse. It keeps mutating.

Remember at first, it was only transmitted from person to person. Then the droplets theory came out. Then the virus is airborne on a distance came out. Now, the officials are as clueless as we are, as the virus gets dominated but reappears. Because it keeps mutating.

China is fully responsible for this shit we're all in but their dignitaries are denying it with all they've got.

China is responsible. Not the Democrats.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
Some COVID News - by 727Sky - 07-21-2020, 01:32 PM
RE: Some COVID News - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 07-21-2020, 03:37 PM
RE: Some COVID News - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-21-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: Some COVID News - by Sol - 07-21-2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Some COVID News - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-21-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Some COVID News - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-21-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: Some COVID News - by BIAD - 08-09-2020, 06:09 PM