Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
KANYE 2020
[Image: EcIJYw9U4AA1Pty?format=png&name=small]

Quote:Kanye West Sets Off July 4th Fireworks With White House 2020 Bid; “Power” Rapper Plans To Take On Trump & Biden
Yes, being reported by, Deadline, Breaking Hollywood News since 2006. 

Quote:[/url][url=https://deadline.com/tag/kim-kardashian-west/]Kim Kardashian West has spent a fair amount of time at the White House the past few years, but now it looks likes she is seriously thinking about moving into the ultimate reality show as First Lady – at least if her husband has his way.

Kanye West let off a July 4th fireworks display of his own today by announcing that he is running for President this year.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Whoa!  Really?   tinysurprised 

He seems to have turned on President Trump lately. Wonder if someone is paying him to run just to take some of the black votes away from Trump?  Surely, we know he can't beat Trump, but he sure could bring down his vote tally.

Wonder what the Deep State has on Kanye? 

If he is serious, he could have waited until 2024 to run so it wouldn't hurt Trump at the voting polls.   tinyok
(07-05-2020, 04:20 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Whoa!  Really?   tinysurprised 

He seems to have turned on President Trump lately. Wonder if someone is paying him to run just to take some of the black votes away from Trump?  Surely, we know he can't beat Trump, but he sure could bring down his vote tally.

If he is serious, he could have waited until 2024 to run so it wouldn't hurt Trump at the voting polls.   tinyok

Politically, all this will do is siphon off Biden votes.

Oh snap... does this mean that Kanye is not black now because he runs against Biden?

If he is serious about it all it does is just pad Trump's win in 2020.

tinybiggrin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

Prelude to a "deal" in which Kanye becomes Trump's VP candidate for the November election?

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

When I saw this on that other place, I thought it was either a joke or something was misquoted.

Then I saw it mentioned on lil ol' Australian news.

oO

idk, but idiocracy seems to be saner than this world, about now. lol
Kanye is NOT a stable person. He knows it, his family knows it, everyone knows it. 

Frankly, up to this point, it really hasn't mattered. He's an "artist" so the whole "eccentric" thing is fine. He does his "art"(personally, I think his music is crap) and people give him money and fame because, well, celebrity. 

I don't believe this will pan out at all, he's either got some book, album or scandal pending. This is probably just some wack attempt to position himself for whatever mental break he has/had that is about to break.
I should go back and watch the trump kanye meeting. 

I only saw it once, back when it happened. I seem to recall kanye spouting awkward crap(surprise) and trump looking very uncomfortable(hearing said crap) while trying to look not uncomfortable and take the "w" for getting crazy on board.
(07-05-2020, 07:59 AM)winofiend Wrote: When I saw this on that other place, I thought it was either a joke or something was misquoted.

oO

Aussie news eats this crap up.  Karl (9) will be over himself to get an interview.  Nothing positive about Trump ever and the poor sods still believe Hillary will come back, if not "Oprah!!!!"  The Aussie media loved Obama as did a certain ranger P.M.

But Trump. "Noooo, he's a traitor, he went to North Korea and met Kim. He's just copying Dennis and undoing all the good work Dennis did." 

Crikey, flamin laugh mate!

Bally.
KANYE 2020, I think its time to move to Russia  minusculebiggrin
(07-05-2020, 06:37 AM)Lumenari Wrote:

Oh snap... does this mean that Kanye is not black now because he runs against Biden?

tinybiggrin

Hammer. Nail. Head.

Securing a Trump win is what it is, in my opinion.

Oh, and Kanye is batshit crazy, also in my opinion.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
I say good for him!

He may be nuttier than squirrel poop but like Terry Crew said recently, "Why is it that white people can be democrat, republican, libertarian, whatever, and black people HAVE to be democrats?"

tinybiggrin
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-05-2020, 07:59 AM)winofiend Wrote: When I saw this on that other place, I thought it was either a joke or something was misquoted.

oO

"Leave me alone, I'm baitin"
It's like I'm watching idiocracy happen in real time!

@"MisterSpock" ... Nail on head! minusculebeercheers

tinybiggrin

You're right. It was very late last night and my mind was tired.

It's possible that Kanye and Trump have an agreement for Kanye to run to steal votes from Biden, or whomever ends up running, and they have to act like they're not getting along so people won't see through the plan.
Trump is the master chess player after all.   tinybiggrin

tinybiggrin

At first I read the thread title and had a good laugh, your response makes sense though.  I don't follow kanye, couldn't name a single song, but I know at one point he supported trump.

Supporting trump right now would be like you said, siphoning votes off of biden.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(07-05-2020, 08:38 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Nothing positive about Trump ever and the poor sods still believe Hillary will come back, if not "Oprah!!!!"  The Aussie media loved Obama as did a certain ranger P.M.

It's going to be Michael 0 for VP.  It always was.

I'm waiting for President Trump to say, "Why run again?  I'll always be 45."

The timing on these announcements is about the only thing I find interesting in politics ATM.

Cheers,
Snarl
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(07-05-2020, 07:07 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Prelude to a "deal" in which Kanye becomes Trump's VP candidate for the November election?

Cheers

I agree! It has a good chance of happening. The timing of this announcement seems suspect also.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(07-06-2020, 12:33 AM)ChiefD Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 07:07 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Prelude to a "deal" in which Kanye becomes Trump's VP candidate for the November election?

Cheers

I agree! It has a good chance of happening. The timing of this announcement seems suspect also.

well if he's going to run and wants to stand a chance he to needs to shit or get off the pot. he has already missed the filing requirements deadlines in six states. two of them are in the top populaces of registered voters, which are texas and new york. there are 7 more states that the deadline is close to running out.

Quote:Despite his announced intentions to run for the nation's highest office, according to a Ballotpedia list of state deadlines, West has missed the deadline to register in:
  • North Carolina, which required Independent candidates to register by March 3
  • Texas, which required Independent candidates to register by May 11
  • New York, which required Independent candidates to register by May 26
  • Maine, which required Independent candidates to register by June 1
  • New Mexico, which required candidates to register by June 25
  • Indiana, which required candidates to register by June 30
    Kanye West announced on Twitter he's running for president, but it's too late for him to appear on the ballot in 6 states

click Ballotpedia in quote box to see the states that are close and requirements.
(07-05-2020, 12:47 PM)beez Wrote: I say good for him!

He may be nuttier than squirrel poop but like Terry Crew said recently, "Why is it that white people can be democrat, republican, libertarian, whatever, and black people HAVE to be democrats?"

tinybiggrinhe 
Burgess Owens and Robert Johnson have expressed this settiment; they know *the fix* has been operating for decades and are attempting to enlighten those caught in this cyclical pattern oppression; that of the black elite holding onto their power.
I wonder how long will it be till Dennis Rodman gets in on the action, and which side will he go for ?