Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel?
(07-10-2020, 11:13 PM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: in my younger hellion days, i had about 10 or 15 car crashes at speed. never got more than a scratch. been told by emt's, firefighters and troopers i shouldn't be walking away from that. i've fell several times from heights over 20 plus feet nothing but a sore leg or back. only time i broke any bones was in the Corps twice on the same arm. once was in the squad bay jumping foot lockers on roller skates, the second time same arm, rolled down Mt Mother Fucker with a radio on my back.

i can't tell you how many times my life could have be lost,or could have been seriously maimed or hurt,by the stupid shit i did.
hell when i was a kid maybe 6 or 7, me and my little brother use to go out, take a hammer and smash 22 shells on the front porch with a hammer.

then one day in my mid 30's i just stopped doing stupid shit. well not really, it's more like calculated risks now. things that i know if i'm not real careful i'll get hurt or maybe die.

there's been a couple of times that i've heard that little voice, but it's been in quiet times or in times that things were looking bad.
never heard it during all the crazy stuff, but have always known that someone was watching over me.

why i couldn't tell you, but i know they are.

DANG!   tinywhat  You were a mean ass little boy, weren't you?   tinylaughing 

Glad you're still here with us.   tinybiggrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel? - by Wallfire - 07-03-2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel? - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-10-2020, 11:59 PM