Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel?
When I was in my early teens I went swimming in the river with a bunch of friends. We all started out at an area above where we were parked, and swam down to the parking area.

Everyone had already made it to the small sandy area where we were going, but the current got me and pulled me out, and under the water. I remember thinking, 'this is how I'm going to die'. I was fighting from panic, and I hollered out, "HELP!!", when I came to the surface, and then got pulled back under again.

While I was under the water I heard a voice in my head that said, "It isn't your time yet. Stop fighting the water, and just relax. You'll be okay." So I stopped fighting, and I floated to the surface.
When I opened my eyes one of my friends had swam out to get me. He reached for my arm and pulled me out of the current, and we made it to the river's edge.
The rest of my friends watched in stunned awe! They said I scared the s*** out of them! I was shaking myself! tinysurprised 

The guy that came after me said when I got pulled back under the second time I just missed hitting my head on a big boulder! If I had, I would have been knocked out and drowned.

My angel had come to my rescue... again.   minusculebiggrin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel? - by Wallfire - 07-03-2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel? - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-10-2020, 06:19 PM