Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel?
One morning as I was coming home from work on third shift, a truck pulled out in front of me onto the two-lane road I was traveling. I was pretty close to him when he pulled out. I remember being upset with him for taking a chance of me hitting him, and causing an accident. Anyway, I lagged behind a bit because there was a big semi in front of him. I don't like to travel too close to those guys on a narrow road.

Just about a mile on up the road a jeep came around a curve from the opposite direction, and he had to swerve to miss the semi because it was across the center line on the jeeps side of the road. The jeep somehow went airborne, hit the front of the truck in front of me, and landed on it's top! No one was hurt, thank God. Amazing!

The thing about this is, the truck was higher off the ground than my car, so the jeep hit him, only causing damage to the front of his truck. If the truck hadn't pulled in front of me, I would have been in the spot where the truck was, and the jeep would have came across my hood and right through my windshield because my car was lower to the ground. I'm sure I would have been killed!

I still get tingles thinking about how my angels spared me that day. No doubt about it! And they also spared the life of everyone else involved. The guy in the jeep should have been killed, judging from the looks of it, but he was out walking around.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel? - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-03-2020, 03:40 AM
RE: Have You Ever Been Visited by an Angel? - by Wallfire - 07-03-2020, 09:03 AM