Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Environmentalist's Apology Over Three-Decade Climate Scare
Same thing I have been saying since the former next President of the United States turned inconvenient.

Climate change is happening, has been happening since pre-history and beyond, and will continue to happen until the sun gets all frisky and engulfs the planet. We call it "weather." "Global Warming" is a con job built on a shaky pseudo-scientific basis and hyped by a complicit media for political gains using time-tested mass-marketing techniques. Climate Change is natural and normal; Global Warming is the stuff of dreams and unicorns trotting across rainbows.

The real ecological problems we face are deforestation, pollution, and a lack of understanding of how our everyday actions contribute to the ecology.

Now maybe we can get back to trying to fix the actual problems? I'm tired of checking tire pressures while the engine is burning. I mean, really, it's funny when some Global Warming summit meeting gets snowed under due to the massive cold snap no one there saw coming, but it gets old after so many times...

TheRedneck

Messages In This Thread
RE: Environmentalist's Apology Over Three-Decade Climate Scare - by TheRedneck - 06-30-2020, 01:09 PM