Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rogue's Outlandish Games Vol 2 / TheRedneck has won !!!
(07-01-2020, 02:56 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 02:42 PM)IAMTAT Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 02:16 PM)Sol Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 01:20 AM)IAMTAT Wrote: #1 was too ambiguous in details, but I believe it's possible that there was a dead body being dragged...but not a human body.

That might be the right claim though. If the lie was #1, it'd be a clean sweep.

We'll find out soon enough..  maybe... DFC?  Hello...?  Hello...?!?

tinyok

I still think #2 was the lie...(I researched the bridge in question).
#1 was just intentionally misleading, but generally true.
I'd have bet #2 as well.  Dangling, inspecting, middle of the bridge.  Has that ... sniffff ... smell.

The thing that caused me to go to #3 was the penalties, and the MOS classification. 13F is enlisted, not reserve. Losing a gun collection would be felony level. I have never heard of "distributing" successfully being prosecuted over a third of a gram, so we're back to possession... a misdemeanor for that small amount. Even if it were a felony, it would be a Federal charge as well as local, so anyone enlisted in the military would come under military jurisdiction first.

Just too many holes every way I looked at it.

I originally suspected #2 because what train stops and inspects bridges every time they are crossed? Never heard of that. It would be possible for the conductor to call it in, though, and have someone else come out. I was originally suspicious about running to a friend's hangout, assembling a search team, and finding the friend by car in the pitch dark... but stranger things have happened.

Anyway, that was my thinking.

TheRedneck

Messages In This Thread
RE: Outlandish Games Vol 2 / TheRedneck vs. beez - by TheRedneck - 07-01-2020, 03:15 PM