Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Approves Motion To Abolish Police Force
(06-27-2020, 06:58 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: In my lifetime I've always had positive interactions with police, minus one, but assholes exist in all facets of employment across the globe.  He may be a great person, and I just caught him on a bad day, who knows.

The problem with Law Enforcement boils down to one thing: the law.

See, if a good guy totally smashes a bad guy ... the good guy knows there's a tremendous likelihood he'll be prosecuted for his actions.

When I was a kid, my dad would beat the living Hell out of anyone who was a public nuisance or a public menace.  People feared my dad.  People who didn't even know him would feel grave danger just being in his presence.  Now, I say this about my dad, but it wasn't uncommon for this to happen around any man of his time.

These days men behave like this (skip right to :29) 
Now the cops are 'looking' for the two thugs who threw that wimp a beating.  But that's the way it is.  Had the guy pulled out a gun and shot those two thugs to death (like good ol' Bernie Goetz), he'd have gone to jail just like Bernie did.  Because ... you got it ... the cops would have been sent 'round to arrest him.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Approves Motion To Abolish Police Force - by Snarl - 06-27-2020, 07:15 PM