Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Approves Motion To Abolish Police Force
(06-27-2020, 06:47 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: This city council is cancer.

https://www.fox9.com/news/minneapolis-co...er-threats

Yes..."white supremes....". 

That must be it.

I've lived in MN my whole life, I've NEVER met anyone that is overtly racist. The few people I have met, that say some "questionable" things in private, those "thoughts" seem to disappear as I see them in their everyday life treating everyone the same. By same I mean extremely helpful and polite. 

It's all victim points and pandering with these people. Usually I wouldn't care, but they are literally chasing that "clout" by putting peoples lives on the line.

That's pretty rich!

They vote to disband the police so the citizens go without protection, and at the same time hire private mercenaries to secure themselves.

I swear, you just can't make this shit up!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Approves Motion To Abolish Police Force - by Ninurta - 06-27-2020, 07:27 AM