Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Approves Motion To Abolish Police Force
(06-27-2020, 02:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: If they're going to do it, I'm glad it happened BEFORE the election. That should give the people there long enough to see how this is going to go and vote those losers out of office, ALL OF THEM!
I don't see any way this can turn out good.

On a local level, too many Americans don't really know who they are voting for. Many vote by name recognition, or because they like the way a person looks. They don't understand that those candidates usually end up being in office for far longer than they should, and that their choices should not be treated as trivial. They don't realize that those people may still be in office long after the candidate elected as the President is gone.

They send out sample ballots here, which I use to research the candidates and the issues. I try to learn as much as I can before I cast my vote. I carry the sample with all of my choices marked, with me into the booth, to make sure I am transferring my choices correctly, so it always takes me three times longer to vote than most.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Approves Motion To Abolish Police Force - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-27-2020, 03:24 AM