Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Approves Motion To Abolish Police Force
(06-27-2020, 12:40 AM)xuenchen Wrote: They've done it now.

They've finally decided to test the system and go full blown Cloward-Piven.

The entire City Council of Minneapolis MN has voted to abolish their police force !!!! 

?

They will be "replacing" their force with some kind of social safety and violence prevention group !!

Watch this city go ape-crap crazy-nuts soon ????

This will undoubtedly overload the system and will become a pillar for other Democrat cities to follow suit !!

Maybe they really want the National Guard to be permanent and a futuristic total police state ?

Quote:(link to Article..)
Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Approves Motion To Abolish Police Force

The Minneapolis City Council approved a motion to abolish the city’s police force in a 12-0 vote, the New York Post reported. The move would mean replacing the police with a “Department of Community Safety and Violence Prevention.”

The move comes after the tragic death of George Floyd. Floyd died in police custody after an officer knelt on his neck for nearly 9 minutes as Floyd repeated “I can’t breathe.”
[Image: giphy.gif]

They obviously did not take into consideration instinctive human behavior. The day of Officer Friendly and the community cop are gone. The days of community responsibility and partnership are also gone. In a world where control and power are at the substratum of our society, it won't take long for all of their ill thought out plans to disintegrate.

Fear, anxiety, frustration, anger, resistance to change, and the primordial basic instinct for survival are massive obstacles that will make their attempts to reconstruct a safety and crime prevention unit in a broken city fail.

In this brave new world where the basic mind set is narcissistic, where many have incongruent expectations for immediate gratification, and the majority are rigid and inflexible in their introspection, I just don't see how they think this can possibly work.

I don't think they plan for it to work. I think you are right, and they are just laying the groundwork for a national, government controlled police state.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Approves Motion To Abolish Police Force - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-27-2020, 01:50 AM