Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here are my man boobs...
Thought the thread title might get you but nope...

I will post pics of Beez's tits in another thread as I downloaded everything he ever wrote on ATS.

After spending the morning strimming in front of the house and getting covered in cat shit, after a shower I thought now is the appropriate time to introduce myself... Animal shit attracts itself to me : See the Pig Poo thread over at ATS that I can no longer find over there.

Anyways : First of all I would like to thank Snarl for inviting me here and also the rest of you rogues for welcoming me...

I have that warm fuzzy feeling in seeing so many well respected and long missed names here and I am looking forward to contributing to making this site greater that great...

Anyways... Enough of that bum licking crap and here is a little about myself :

Youngish muscular sporty bloke (early 50s) with a great body looking for a partner who is not afraid of being tied up and stuff... (Shit wrong forum!)

Seriously... Early 50s, Brit bloke who buggered off over here to France about 30 years ago and never regretted it.

originally from the posh part of Yorkshire in the 80s (Harrogate) with Scots and Irish blood too... I am a bastard but well proud of my Yorkshire origins : https://www.google.com/search?q=Yorkshir...80&bih=557

I have been with the same young French lady for over 30 years and as long as she lets me tie her to our St Andrews cross we are ok with that... Family in-law also have a vineyard... Best of both worlds n'est pas?

Ex military to HM services with a veterinary science background and I am now a consulting hypnotherapist (master practitioner in Ericksonien hypnose) with my own cabinet and also a Reiki practitioner (Level 3).

I have a sick and twisted sense of humour that sometimes get me into trouble but I will try my best to behave myself here.

Over a 15 year period I was a lurker, then a member (Rodinus) then banned for disagreeing with SO's son about the way he wanted to change ATS...

I was also for a time one of the members of the ATS show "OUT OF THE BOX" and then was admin and moderator for a couple of other sites under another name.

I have my own website but only for professional purposes and there is no fucking way I am going to mention my website on an open forum... tinybighuh tinybighuh tinybighuh

I currently moderate another French/English site over here in France for Brits that are having difficulties relocating over here.

HOBBIES :
  • Gardening in Las Vegas (Not that I have ever been there... honest!)
  • Collecting spades and rusty ball hammers
  • Creative arts such as making pig masks n stuff
  • Not being one of the 3 or 4 idiots
ON A SERIOUS NOTE :
  • Doing nothing but just enjoying every single days that arrives.
There you go fellow rogues... A little about me and please do not hesitate to ask questions.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. If I Fucked up in creating this post then sorry, I will do better next time... Now... Fuck off my lawn!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2k6qwc7v-A
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
A Warm Welcome To You and your Spouse of 30 years, I hope you buy her new ropes and clips every Christmas.

I just sent a welfare package of red and blue undies to @"BIAD" I heard he ran out.  Shy and is Scaring the Mail -Man.

I do hope you enjoy yourself here and find the time to post.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-25-2020, 09:36 AM)Rodinus Wrote: 1. ...originally from the posh part of Yorkshire in the 80s (Harrogate) 
I have been with the same young French lady for over 30 years and as long as she lets me tie her to our St Andrews
cross we are ok with that... Family in-law also have a vineyard... Best of both worlds n'est pas?

2. I have a sick and twisted sense of humour that sometimes get me into trouble but I will try my best to behave myself here.

3. HOBBIES :
4. ON A SERIOUS NOTE :
There you go fellow rogues... A little about me and please do not hesitate to ask questions.

You're from just down the road from BIAD's garden, No.1 son used to stay in Skipton during his employment
there.

My sister-in-law lives Gretz, France and sometimes -like Guohua, sends BIAD items of undergarments,
(Which he never wears!)

Gardening is all I do these days, although not in Vegas. However, I straighten a wilted plant at the rear of
the Luxor hotel once. It was near walk-over of the un-attractive car-park area there.

Good call on the enjoying-every-day idea,
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-25-2020, 09:46 AM)guohua Wrote: A Warm Welcome To You and your Spouse of 30 years, I hope you buy her new ropes and clips every Christmas.

I just sent a welfare package of red and blue undies to @"BIAD" I heard he ran out.  Shy and is Scaring the Mail -Man.

I do hope you enjoy yourself here and find the time to post.

Thanks Guoha ... FFS sake cant you find a simple name?

Still using the same ropes (Yaught ropes which are softer on the skin)... but getting a bit pissed off with repairing the St Andrews cross.

Luckily I am a woodwork fanatic and have the tools too!

Waiting for my birthday on the 27th of June for the second half to offer the massive big fuck off circular saw that I have been begging for for over 7 years..

Kindest respects

Rod
Happy Birthday,,,, just encase I pass away or forget  tinysurprised
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-25-2020, 10:02 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 09:36 AM)Rodinus Wrote: 1. ...originally from the posh part of Yorkshire in the 80s (Harrogate) 
I have been with the same young French lady for over 30 years and as long as she lets me tie her to our St Andrews
cross we are ok with that... Family in-law also have a vineyard... Best of both worlds n'est pas?

2. I have a sick and twisted sense of humour that sometimes get me into trouble but I will try my best to behave myself here.

3. HOBBIES :
4. ON A SERIOUS NOTE :

You're from just down the road from BIAD's garden, No.1 son used to stay in Skipton during his employment
there.

My sister-in-law lives Gretz, France and sometimes -like Guohua, sends BIAD items of undergarments,
(Which he never wears!)

Gardening is all I do these days, although not in Vegas. However, I straighten a wilted plant at the rear of
the Luxor hotel once. It was near walk-over of the un-attractive car-park area there.

Good call on the enjoying-every-day idea,
minusculethumbsup
Skipton is for commoners...

Gretz equals Paris... YUK.... with all respects...

I fell into a shit load of plants at the Marriot in San Diego about 7 years ago after ingurtitating copious amonst of jaegermaester that I discovered for the first time (NEVER AGAIN!) and the security guards were not impressed until I showed them all the fleas I  had in my hotel room.

The Marriot shat themselves and called me here in France 3 times weekly...

Never got a refund from the scroungy bastards...
(06-25-2020, 10:24 AM)Rodinus Wrote: I fell into a shit load of plants at the Marriot in San Diego about 7 years ago after ingurtitating copious amonst of jaegermaester that I discovered for the first time (NEVER AGAIN!) and the security guards were not impressed until I showed them all the fleas I  had in my hotel room.

I could tell you a tale regarding a certain hotel in New Orleans that help me resist the urge to ever visit there again!
Pre-Katrina.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-25-2020, 10:37 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 10:24 AM)Rodinus Wrote: I fell into a shit load of plants at the Marriot in San Diego about 7 years ago after ingurtitating copious amonst of jaegermaester that I discovered for the first time (NEVER AGAIN!) and the security guards were not impressed until I showed them all the fleas I  had in my hotel room.

I could tell you a tale regarding a certain hotel in New Orleans that help me resist the urge to ever visit there again!
Pre-Katrina.
Tell it... Pics or it never happened...
(06-25-2020, 09:36 AM)Rodinus Wrote: Beez's tits 

One cannot scratch out their minds-eye.

Thank-you [not]

[Image: xe5c79186e.jpg]
If you embrace constant change, you expand your synaptic pathways thereby restoring control of your Pineal gland. 

How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.

Beer.

minusculebeercheers
(06-25-2020, 10:45 AM)Sublimecraft Wrote:

Thank-you [not]

Imagine...

NO... Better not to!

But here is an archived pic that I have on this comp of Beez from last year :

[Image: syrax_manboobs.jpg?w=468]
(06-25-2020, 10:55 AM)Rodinus Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 10:45 AM)Sublimecraft Wrote:

Thank-you [not]

Imagine...

NO... Better not to!

But here is an archived pic that I have on this comp of Beez from last year :

[Image: syrax_manboobs.jpg?w=468]

'him' last week (I blame ATS, and Domo1)......

[Image: ig504ed79c.jpg]
If you embrace constant change, you expand your synaptic pathways thereby restoring control of your Pineal gland. 

How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.

Beer.

minusculebeercheers
So the in laws own a vineyard. No wonder you were never sober on Ats minusculebeercheers. I did an introduction of sorts here and i mentioned missing old friends who got banned etc. One of them was you!
Then from the darkest sex dungeons on the internet you appear  minusculebiggrin.Great to have you back pal
(06-25-2020, 09:36 AM)Rodinus Wrote: Thought the thread title might get you but nope...

I will post pics of Beez's tits in another thread as I downloaded everything he ever wrote on ATS.

After spending the morning strimming in front of the house and getting covered in cat shit, after a shower I thought now is the appropriate time to introduce myself... Animal shit attracts itself to me : See the Pig Poo thread over at ATS that I can no longer find over there.

Anyways : First of all I would like to thank Snarl for inviting me here and also the rest of you rogues for welcoming me...

I have that warm fuzzy feeling in seeing so many well respected and long missed names here and I am looking forward to contributing to making this site greater that great...

Youngish muscular sporty bloke (early 50s) with a great body looking for a partner who is not afraid of being tied up and stuff... (Shit wrong forum!)

Seriously... Early 50s, Brit bloke who buggered off over here to France about 30 years ago and never regretted it.

originally from the posh part of Yorkshire in the 80s (Harrogate) with Scots and Irish blood too... I am a bastard but well proud of my Yorkshire origins : https://www.google.com/search?q=Yorkshir...80&bih=557

I have been with the same young French lady for over 30 years and as long as she lets me tie her to our St Andrews cross we are ok with that... Family in-law also have a vineyard... Best of both worlds n'est pas?

Ex military to HM services with a veterinary science background and I am now a consulting hypnotherapist (master practitioner in Ericksonien hypnose) with my own cabinet and also a Reiki practitioner (Level 3).

I have a sick and twisted sense of humour that sometimes get me into trouble but I will try my best to behave myself here.

Over a 15 year period I was a lurker, then a member (Rodinus) then banned for disagreeing with SO's son about the way he wanted to change ATS...

I was also for a time one of the members of the ATS show "OUT OF THE BOX" and then was admin and moderator for a couple of other sites under another name.

I have my own website but only for professional purposes and there is no fucking way I am going to mention my website on an open forum... tinybighuh tinybighuh tinybighuh

I currently moderate another French/English site over here in France for Brits that are having difficulties relocating over here.

HOBBIES :
ON A SERIOUS NOTE :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. If I Fucked up in creating this post then sorry, I will do better next time... Now... Fuck off my lawn!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2k6qwc7v-A

You keep showing those "hawt" pictures of me and I'll have to start beating the babes away.

Again.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-25-2020, 01:54 PM)beez Wrote:
(06-25-2020, 09:36 AM)Rodinus Wrote: Thought the thread title might get you but nope...

HOBBIES :
ON A SERIOUS NOTE :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

You keep showing those "hawt" pictures of me and I'll have to start beating the babes away.

Again.
Try tickling them under the armpits instead of beating them...
(06-25-2020, 01:54 PM)beez Wrote:

HOBBIES :
ON A SERIOUS NOTE :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Again.
Try tickling them under the armpits instead of beating them...

HOBBIES :
ON A SERIOUS NOTE :

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Wait a minute... I came here thinking we were going to see your moobs, but instead I learn that one of your hobbies is.... hammering rusty balls???
The Goonies R good enough

Pre-Katrina.

I've been to New Orleans once... 1997... I'll never go back again.
The Goonies R good enough

Pre-Katrina.

I live 30 miles north of N.O. and I never go down there. EVER!

My friends call it "the City"..... they'll ask if I want to go to the City and i'm like, uh, Nooooo......LMAO

But that is another clue that I am not a true Cajun
(aside from the fact that I can't stand Cajun foods) minusculespooked

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

You know you are in real trouble when your partner complains your boobs are bigger than hers
I was a huge fan of "Out Of The Box".
Glad to see you again!