Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is really behind this COVID move?
(06-26-2020, 02:43 AM)Serdgiam Wrote: Here is a pretty comprehensive look at the numbers.

Ive been looking into it ever since some of those nursing orders came out, kinda compiling my own data.. But this paper does a much better job. Its very damning, in my humble opinion.

Clearly our response is the problem, imo. And, it seems like we are looking to ramp it all up again now that the media is done hammering the riots..

Also, I might have missed it in the linked paper, but I believe that nearly every facet of our response compromises immune systems, even in healthy individuals, rather than really protecting anyone.

Thank you for that link, it was interesting reading. I agree with you that the media have used this situation for
their own gain, another case of piggy-backing on an event to boost ratings. The details in your link show -to me
at least, a seasonal global disease was promoted into devastating plague by the same media and the reasons
can be numerous.

I would guess that the first one for the fourth estate would be to get folk trapped in their homes and fixated on
the television for news of the virus. If you have a contained audience, you can induce a more terrified environment
with word-smithing and down-right falsehoods.
And the advertisers will pay for such a corralling of possible customers.

When the 'pandemic' went political, there'd still be no effect on the media control. The natural -out-of-date stance
is that most people see Governments as a body that adheres to rules and in a manner, can be trusted.
All the media had to do was gate-keep any doubters and butter-pat agreeing-narratives to make sure the word is
'stay indoors'.

Even now as the summer threatens to cajole the UK public from their homes, the established Press are still trying to
display a concern for the public that far-outweighs the advisory position of the UK Government. Why is that?

Because the Government only need votes for elections, the media need customers every day and will do anything
to get them. I can only hope one day that the deceit these bastards exhibited will be be exposed.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
What is really behind this COVID move? - by Sol - 06-24-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by drussell41 - 06-24-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 11:24 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by BIAD - 06-26-2020, 08:54 AM