Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is really behind this COVID move?
I got "red pilled" about the medical field back in the 90s when some guy (can't remember his name for the life of me) came out with a book that showed/proved how doctors, Big Pharma, and lobbyists/politicians were all connected in one big circle of "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours".
The end goal was to keep people sick so Big Pharma could stuff it's pockets.

Doctors were paid bonuses for getting a certain amount of vaccines into the children every year. If they didn't meet their quota, no bonus.

And politicians were paid big bucks for voting on certain policies to protect Big Pharma. Just like the one they have now that protects them from being sued if a particular medicine kills a patient, and making sure to kill off any doctors that offered natural CURES for a sickness that kept Big Pharma swimming in green paper.

That book opened my eyes WIDE to how things work in real life. From there, I started noticing other strange things about what goes on behind the curtain, to the point I now have my very on tin foil hat.

I don't mind being labeled a conspiracy theorist. I earned my tin foil hat through years of research, and I wear it proudly.

Back to the vaccine topic. Ahem... I got derailed there.   tinysurprised 

I haven't had a vaccine in 15 years. I took a few before that for the flu, but only once or twice. Didn't like the way it made me feel, so I stopped.
My doctor has learned over time that I'm into natural "medicines", so when I refuse his offer for a flu shot or any other pharmaceuticals, he just shakes his head 'okay' and moves on. He used to argue with me, but he knows now he's just wasting his time.  minusculebiggrin

I will never concede to taking that vaccine for the Covid flu.  Not in this lifetime!

Messages In This Thread
What is really behind this COVID move? - by Sol - 06-24-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by drussell41 - 06-24-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 11:24 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:52 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-25-2020, 07:01 PM