Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is really behind this COVID move?
(06-25-2020, 02:25 PM)Wallfire Wrote: How do you force people to take the vaccine, fear, lose your job, house, car, no money to feed the children, take the vaccine you get everything back.
The vaccine is not about this virus but about targeting the next group with the new virus. Also this virus the one we have now has a 99.4% survival rate. This is one reason I believe its about the vaccine not the virus.

They have been setting the groundwork for mandatory vaccines for a long time. I used to be a hospital Case Manager. I left because the hospital tried to force me to wear a mask when I refused the vaccine, even though I had very little actual physical presence time with the patients, and almost no physical contact. I walked out of that job without hesitation.That was just back in 2014. I was highly blessed because very shortly after I left, I was recruited for a position as a Forensic's Nurse.

If you go back and just look over the old normal, you will see all the bread crumbs that lead right up to where are today. We can't even use the excuse that we didn't know. We were warned. We knew. We just hoped it would never affect us. We knew many where going to get hit, we just thought if we kept our distance or carried our umbrellas we would not get rained on or be splattered.

So here we are. All together now. Pointing fingers, and fighting everything and everyone, except for those "we" should be fighting. Again, thinking the other guy deserves it, and that we will be spared. Go back to the beginning and you will see it is a never ending circle. We never change, so we keep ending back at the beginning.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
What is really behind this COVID move? - by Sol - 06-24-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by drussell41 - 06-24-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 11:24 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-25-2020, 03:04 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:52 PM