Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is really behind this COVID move?
Everything said here I more or less agree with, the virus was man made and released to study how virus spreads and how to control the people.
I would like to add my little bit to this story but under "what if"
What if this virus was a targeted virus, designed to attack a set group but with designed over spill to other groups. We have all the reaction and fear of every one and people running for a vaccine. Now the people who invent the vaccine are not the people who make the vaccine, so during the mass production of the vaccine X is added, say to help it shelf life. But what X does is protect better the group you wish to protect with the next virus and weaken the group you wish to target. New virus new vaccine more accuracy more  targeted, and over time you can control the sort of world population you want without all the fuss of people shouting about it.
In time they will release a virus that will kill if a vaccine is not taken. So change the X in the vaccine and you can kill or control the people of the world. What group lives what group dies, what group can have children what group cant, what group has a high IQ what group a low IQ.
There is nothing you can do about it, dont take the vaccine and the virus kills you, take the vaccine and you are controlled.
Could humans be so cruel, well the person who started chemical warfare in WW1 won the Noble peace prize.
I dont know about other people but this made my ass hairs stand up. Some times I wish I did not think so deeply

Messages In This Thread
What is really behind this COVID move? - by Sol - 06-24-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by drussell41 - 06-24-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 11:24 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:52 PM