Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is really behind this COVID move?
(06-24-2020, 03:13 AM)Sol Wrote: My ears are open to opinions. What do you think?
I had to ponder on this for a while. I think it depends on who you are referring to.

Remember, there is no "Illuminati." There are, instead, "illuminatis" (plural), all with their own little basket of pet agendas. All want power above all else, but not all are aligned on everything that happens. They are not even really aligned on some things when their actions say different; the same actions can have different goals.

I think China (the CCP, not the people) is using this virus as a way to attack the US economically. Trump just signed a Phase I trade deal with them, and it is far less profitable to China than the previous poor excuse of trade. The tariffs are destroying them from the inside. They desperately need either a bargaining chip or to get Donald Trump out of office as quickly as possible and replace him with someone they know can be bought. Why then did it infect other countries? Because the CCP didn't care about the other countries.

The DNC is using the virus to rid themselves of Donald Trump. Trump is dangerous to their way of life, always calling them out on the idiocy of their programs and actions, and opposing them in implementing policies. If social distancing is still required at election time and mail-in balloting becomes law, it will be far easier to shift the election results.

The Democratic governors are trying to assist the DNC and cover their own butts by making it more difficult to congregate and talk. Hair salons and bars are always a good place to strike up a conversation; is it any real coincidence that they are te places being closed the longest? If people cannot talk among themselves, they will get their information from the DNC controlled media.

Trump himself is caught in a web of conspiracy. I think he knows that this is all a big scam, but if he comes out and says so the political fallout will destroy him. So he's doing the only thing he can right now: talking up the economy and trying to get the 50 governors to open their economies.

Most of the Republican governors (at least, the ones not beholden to the Establishment) got caught as well, and are actually trying to open their states without being seen as reckless by the public and the media. I'm sure some (like Kay Ivey) are actually terrified of what could happen if they don't get the states open... you think an unruly mob of leftists are bad news? You obviously have never seen a ticked off mob of rednecks. There's a reason people in Washington DC are talking about a Federal lynching law when there hasn't been a lynching in living memory.

The Democratic mayors of the larger cities are caught in a web of their own making. When George Floyd was murdered, it started a revolt. People were already going stir-crazy from the lockdowns, so the protests turned into riots. The mayors couldn't very well try and deny the revolts without being seen as racist themselves by the same definitions they have been using against their opponents. Then they couldn't very well go shooting BLM supporters without putting themselves in the same group as Floyd's murderer. They had no choice but to try appeasement; anything else was political suicide by bazooka.

Appeasement, though, never works for long. Now the cities are coming apart at the seams.

At the same time the cities are falling into chaos, Trump is avoiding blame for the virus and is being seen as sympathetic to the Floyd family. Biden is seen as cowering in his basement. The governors need a second wave of panic, but at the same time the mayors are fighting a losing battle with their own issues. Thus we have the DNC fighting itself in order to try and control two uncontrollable issues. Is it any wonder things are falling apart?

It's going to get worse, too. Buckle up.

Other countries have their own power struggles... but all of them are geared to one and only one objective: gain power over people. The one thing God never gave Adam dominion over.

TheRedneck

Messages In This Thread
What is really behind this COVID move? - by Sol - 06-24-2020, 03:13 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by drussell41 - 06-24-2020, 11:54 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by TheRedneck - 06-25-2020, 05:04 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 10:25 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 11:24 AM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: What is really behind this COVID move? - by Wallfire - 06-25-2020, 05:52 PM