Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Behind enemy lines
Day 3.

My journal of survival.

I was approached today by someone wanting a cigarette and they weren't wearing a mask.

I was so upset that I had to spend the rest of the day knocking down a statue of St. Patrick because the guy who accosted me had red hair and was a Ginger and probably Irish.

I am so upset right now that I need to demand that the government make me a nice cup of cocoa with some peppermint schnapps in it.

This is life on the edge.

It's raw, gutsy, and unhinged.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-26-2020, 12:13 AM)beez Wrote: Day 3.

My journal of survival.

I was approached today by someone wanting a cigarette and they weren't wearing a mask.

I was so upset that I had to spend the rest of the day knocking down a statue of St. Patrick because the guy who accosted me had red hair and was a Ginger and probably Irish.

I am so upset right now that I need to demand that the government make me a nice cup of cocoa with some peppermint schnapps in it.

It is all that  minusculethumbsup2 and we are still trying to scrap together two dollars for your Bail Money if you need it.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

My journal of survival.

Gingers have no soul and are SUPER white so you should have started an autonomous zone right there.

I know... you have a work schedule to adhere to.

But it would have helped you to blend in for the rest of your time behind the lines.

Any leads on my... erm... your pumps yet?

tinybiggrin
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8135]

My journal of survival.

If it makes you feel any better, I left my property yesterday for the first time in a few months.

Had breakfast with friends and went to the grocery store...

My targets were a Big Sky brewery brand of beer that is seasonal, some chocolate and just for fun, a bottle of Aunt Jemima syrup.

Sadly, they had taken the brand off of the shelves.

As I was wandering the aisles, I was shocked to the core of my being at the most racist thing I have ever seen in a food group.

PREMIUM salted white CRACKERS.

How White Supremacist is that?

And how offensive!!! I mean.. you just call them CRACKERS?

We all know what they really mean.

I came home and started writing angry letters.

People should not have to deal with this level of racism in America!!!

[Image: whiteflour.gif]

Good luck behind the lines!!!

Just a heads up.

Wednesday next week I have to have surgery on my shoulder.

A life of action, enthusiasm, and physical abuse has left me with plates in my right arm, a plate in my skull, 7 ruptured vertebrae, and massive arthritis in all my remaining joints.

But not to worry!

The docs say I'll be able to flip people off very soon!
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(06-26-2020, 05:47 AM)beez Wrote: Just a heads up.

A life of action, enthusiasm, and physical abuse has left me with plates in my right arm, a plate in my skull, 7 ruptured vertebrae, and massive arthritis in all my remaining joints.

But not to worry!

So you are officially too old now to just walk it off?

In reality...

Good luck my other brother on getting better.

None of us are getting younger.

tinybighuh

But not to worry!

Sorry to hear of those injuries and all the pain. Still won't stop you from being a MOD if we so choose  tinysure
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(06-26-2020, 06:02 AM)guohua Wrote:

But not to worry!

Sorry to hear of those injuries and all the pain. Still won't stop you from being a MOD if we so choose  tinysure

He needs to be a Mod here.

It will give him something to do while he recuperates.

You are helping him!!!!

tinycool

You should've been throwing smaller bricks in Portland.
Feel better soon.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(06-24-2020, 04:25 PM)TheRedneck Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 08:56 AM)Ninurta Wrote: What I'm studying up on is production of nicotine from grown tobacco.

We will make it entirely from scratch if push comes to shove comes to gunshots.

Be careful... nicotine is a deadly poison. Rememer the stories of the African pygmies with poison-tipped arrows? That was nicotine. In extremely low doses it replaces acetylcholine as a neurotransmitter and relaxes the nervous system while also constricting capillaries, causing the heart to pump harder and giving a short spike in blood pressure. In higher doses, it shuts down the nervous system and closes off blood flow entirely.

Of course, that means if I am ever shot by African pygmies with poison arrows, I'll just get a mild nicotine rush. tinyangry 

TheRedneck

Oh, I'm aware. I may or may not have once upon a time been acquainted with folk who would mix it with a particular substance available at veterinary supply houses and paint the resulting mixture on objects folks would handle. The veterinary substance caused the nicotine to be transported through the skin and into the bloodstream, with pretty negative results for the individual - it don't really take much at all.

Then again, my vape juice is mixed at a whopping 50 mg/ml, so I may be immune by now...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

But not to worry!

I'm heading out to the workshop to create some assistance for you during your convalescence. The plan in my head involves a gantry, pulleys, steel cable, flywheels, and a hand crank. We'll have that finger in motion in no time!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The dying legacy media don't have problem brazenly reporting on something they're in favour of and then offering an
example of it failing. It's like it's part of the genetic make-up of these non -deplorable people.

Quote:Two teenagers shot in Seattle's Chop autonomous zone.

'A teenager has been killed and another critically wounded in a shooting in Seattle's autonomous zone.
One teenager, 16, was fatally shot and died after being taken to hospital. The other victim, 14, is in intensive care.
The zone, initially known as Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (Chaz) and now called Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (Chop),
was set up amid protests over the killing of George Floyd.

As it is part of a protest against police brutality, it is self-policing...'

And how's it going down there?

Quote:[Image: attachment.php?aid=7967]
Chief Carmen Best accused protesters and residents of "not cooperating".
It's just unfair... I have a badge.

'...In a statement, Seattle hospital Harborview Medical Center said one of the boys was brought in by a private vehicle at
03:15 local time, while the other was driven in by the Fire Department's medical team at 03:30 on Monday.
"The male shooting victim who arrived to Harborview... at 03:30 from the Chop area on Capitol Hill in Seattle has unfortunately
died," the statement added.

Although the site was initially occupied by hundreds of peaceful protesters, this is the fourth shooting within the boundaries of
Chop in the last 10 days...'

So how's it going down there?

Quote:In the first shooting, which happened in the early hours of 20 June, a 19-year-old man called Horace Lorenzo Anderson was killed
and a 33-year-old man was injured. A second shooting the next day left a 17-year-old boy injured, and another person was wounded
in a third shooting two days later...'

The makeshift communal 'Chaz hospital' must be ran off its feet, huh?
tinycrying

Quote:'...After the latest violence city officials have said they are considering dismantling Chop, and reopening a police station in the area
that was abandoned by officers when the zone was first set up. Chief Carmen Best, from the Seattle Police Department, said they
had found a white Jeep "riddled with bullet holes" near one of the concrete barriers to Chop.

She also accused protesters and residents of "not being cooperative with our requests for help", and said the zone was now "not
safe for anybody"...'

Wow, get some social-workers in there quick.

Quote:'....Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan, a Democrat who served as US attorney under former President Barack Obama, has also been
facing calls to resign from people on both sides of the political divide over her handling of protests in the city and Chop.
Last week, she said she would work with protesters to bring an end to the protest zone. However, the barricades are still up...'

It's like you're having the piss taken out of you because of addictive must worship at the feet of the grand idol of weakness.
But they're just kids, yer know... with their long hair and their rock 'n roll.

Quote:'What is it like in the protest zone?
According to local media, the area is largely peaceful during the day, with people relaxing in the park while volunteers hand out
free food. It spans a six-block radius of the city's trendy arts scene that has been gentrified in recent years.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7968]
A general map of a US internal shithole.

Protesters have planted a community garden and painted a large "Black Lives Matter" mural on the street.
But at night, the area is said to become tense as demonstrators march and openly armed watchmen patrol the streets...'

I just hope these so-called 'armed watchmen' don't step on the chalked-drawings... they're Chop's main industry.
And I hope it doesn't rain -of course.

Quote:'How did the protest zone come about?
The protests in Seattle in Washington state began in response to last month's death in police custody of an unarmed black man,
George Floyd, in Minneapolis, Minnesota...'

Didn't Donald Trump kill him? Get me Brian Stelter on the phone...

Quote:'The area around East Precinct in Seattle became a battleground between protesters and police at the beginning of this month,
leading the governor to send in the National Guard and the mayor to impose a curfew.
The mayor finally ordered barricades to be removed near the precinct and the police building was boarded up.

President Donald Trump, a Republican, had threatened to "take back" the city, but Mayor Durkan and Washington Governor Jay
Inslee, both Democrats, told him to mind his own business...'
BBC:

That's one in the eye for Trump! Yaaay, we're beating the orange man and only a few kids are dead!!!
tinysure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@BIAD, LOL.  Were you a regimental serjeant-major in a previous life ? tinybiggrin 

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(06-30-2020, 04:11 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @BIAD, LOL.  Were you a regimental serjeant-major in a previous life ? tinybiggrin 

Cheers

I'm ashamed to say no, I was not. The nearest I got to a regimental system was Borstal!
Mind you... it sorted me out and turned my life around.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@BIAD, you got me.  I had to look up 'Borstal'.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]