Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours!
[Image: 8wQXbYr.jpg]

I've spent my life on the outskirts of Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Living in Quebec, where we fully experience the four seasons, has always been a charm. Montreal is diverse in cultures and languages. Even though we are under a French regime - contrary to the rest of Canada which is English - you can pretty much find suburbs of different cultures here and there. Little Italy, Chinatown and so on.

Travelers from around the world enjoy coming to Montreal, because of our warmth, our sense of camaraderie. The Old Port of Montreal is a joy to discover, as it has a feel of Europe along with a touch of pure Quebec lineage.

[Image: V7FocqN.jpg]

And if you really look around, you can catch a few artistic touches that are hidden here and there, like this mural of Leonard Cohen - painted on the side of a building wall - after he passed.

[Image: kg1d0PS.jpg]

Oh...it's also where Captain Kirk was born. Yep, the Shat (the original Kirk) was born here..

Oh...and the Montreal Canadiens! OK...they were glorious at one point lol...

Great thread idea, @"gordi" !!
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours! - by Sol - 06-23-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours! - by Wallfire - 06-24-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours! - by Wallfire - 06-24-2020, 02:48 PM
RE: I'll Show You Mine... If You Show Me Yours! - by DaphneApollo - 06-27-2020, 03:01 AM