Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ale Gore,,, The Polar Bears Are Freezing!
Well, whether these numbers show that the climate (BIAD -they're not getting this mixed
up with 'weather' are they?!)... or not, I would certainly think that meetings, brochures
and lectures will be needed to get their point across.

I would suggest that even if we're creating more carbon (BIAD -I thought the same amount
of carbon in it's many different forms has always been here?)... a possible mathematical arena
could be formed in the way of a market place that could trade levels of carbon between countries.

Well-paying tours of braying at the public that the sky is falling in and we're all gonna be sleeping
with the fishes soon, is always a grand way to convince a puzzled public. Adolf used to swear by it.

What about a movie...? The young generations struggle to differentiate between fact and fiction, so
an epic-style flick with solemn music spattered within it is always a winner. Bring me your innocent.

Just as a possible back-up plan, why not pay scholars to manipulate the figures in your favour and
even get some corrupt bastard that once worked for the UN to push your money-making agenda
through?

Oh, sorry... been done.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ale Gore,,, The Polar Bears Are Freezing! - by BIAD - 07-07-2016, 09:38 PM