Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle
From this article posted in the shoutbox, and with thanks:

Quote:Troy Slaten, a Los Angeles-based criminal defense attorney, warned that the push "has the potential for a flurry of dangerous unintended consequences like a rise in private militias, private security cooperatives and vigilantism."

"If people don't have police to rely on, they will take the protection of their family and property into their own untrained hands with potentially deadly consequences," Slaten said. "If we combine strict gun control laws with no community policing to respond to calls for service, it would appear to be a recipe for an explosion in crime."

That's exactly what I've been saying, although not in the same words. I'm not a stranger to the "security" field, nor weapons and tactics in general. I take my security and that of my friends and family seriously. VERY seriously. I know exactly just how serious it can get, and ain't afraid to go there. My hands are not "untrained" as the speaker asserts, but the consequences will be no less deadly for all that. I was tapped several times to head a militia during the recent Second Amendment debacle in Virginia, but always declined. In the presence of an enemy advancing on the gates - and no police protection in sight - however, that changes. Drastically.

If you think these riots across the US are something, then you don't truly understand the full meaning of the word "dangerous". Let them try to bring that shit into MY peaceful world.

"Strict gun control laws" mean nothing at all to a people who understands their rights, and that those same "laws" are themselves illegal... and who are willing to underscore that fact. I refer you back to the American Revolution, which also had "strict gun control laws" promulgated by the Crown. That didn't go well for Cornwallis and Company.

If it comes to that, I swear by all that is Holy that I will turn this entire county into a "no-go" zone for Leftists, and uproot and eject every single Leftist sympathizer in it. Or bury them. The choice is theirs.

When Government refuses to act in the best interests of it's people, then that responsibility devolves to the People themselves. There will be no "explosion in crime" here. Not on my watch.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by guohua - 06-10-2020, 06:45 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-11-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-11-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by guohua - 06-12-2020, 12:14 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by BIAD - 06-12-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-12-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by BIAD - 06-13-2020, 09:06 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-12-2020, 10:55 PM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by Ninurta - 06-13-2020, 03:37 AM
RE: Antifa Makes Demands in Seattle - by guohua - 06-20-2020, 09:05 PM