Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some short LIVE music sets from BigG in lockdown
(05-04-2020, 08:23 AM)gordi Wrote: yay! @"BIAD" - You found it!
Now remember... with great power comes great responsibility...

Once the ladies find out that you know how to find the G-Spot, they'll be flocking like starlings in murmuration! (Although I actually prefer the Scots word for Starlings which is..... Stuckies!)
You might need to stock up on pepper spray or an ugly-stick?

G

Thank you, not only have I written a description of such a facility for future reference, Boy In A  Dress is pondering
whether to stand beside my driveway, offer leering looks towards female passers-by, whilst playing your melodies in
the background.
Surely a recipe for the success!

Starlings, the old name around here was 'mountin' splash-farts', which I believe is the correct pronunciation.
I don't think it was 'mountain' as it's a poor relevance to a Starling who prefers close-company to urban areas.

No, I think it's to do with their roosting habits when they perch in a particular copse or tree and then spend
the evening communicating with one-another and shitting all over the branches. A habit that some trees
struggle with.
It stinks as well.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Short LIVE music set from BigG in lockdown - by Wallfire - 04-10-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: A Short LIVE music set from BigG in lockdown - by Wallfire - 04-10-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Some short LIVE music sets from BigG in lockdown - by BIAD - 05-04-2020, 08:35 AM
RE: Some short LIVE music sets from BigG in lockdown - by Wallfire - 05-23-2020, 11:17 AM