Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some short LIVE music sets from BigG in lockdown
(04-10-2020, 11:50 AM)gordi Wrote: LOL - I didn't think you'd be on FB!?!?

I'm sneaky like that! I've had a FB account for aeons, but rarely went to it due to my computer getting thrown into script hell every thime I checked in, so I kept check-ins to once a month or so, maximum. Lately I've been visiting more frequently since it seems not to crash the Opera browser as much or as hard.

Quote:It was originally done on a live FB feed, so it is up there already on my pages....

https://www.facebook.com/gordi.smith.1/v...165745036/

I think that's it... share away if you want to!

minusculebeercheers
G

Shared.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Short LIVE music set from BigG in lockdown - by Wallfire - 04-10-2020, 11:08 AM
RE: A Short LIVE music set from BigG in lockdown - by Ninurta - 04-10-2020, 09:29 PM
RE: A Short LIVE music set from BigG in lockdown - by Wallfire - 04-10-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Some short LIVE music sets from BigG in lockdown - by Wallfire - 05-23-2020, 11:17 AM