Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great news and a quick cure for COVID-19..no joke
(03-21-2020, 11:04 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I dont drink, I dont smoke, I dont like women, God I have such a boring life. I forgot to add i NEVER NEVER tell any lies  minusculebiggrin

Me too - wink, wink, nudge, nudge!

I think Grace must have hijacked my computer and typed in the foregoing posts while I was innocently in the kitchen, making her a cup of coffee and being a good little husband!

Hot coffee is another defense against the covid - they're telling us to drink something every 15 minutes to make sure any virus gets washed into our stomach where it will allegedly be killed by hydrochloric acid, and coffee IS wet! Furthermore, it's also hot, and heat kills the virus, which is why your temperature rises when you catch one...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great news and a quick cure for COVID-19..no joke - by Wallfire - 03-21-2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Great news and a quick cure for COVID-19..no joke - by Ninurta - 03-21-2020, 11:17 AM
RE: Great news and a quick cure for COVID-19..no joke - by Wallfire - 03-22-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: Great news and a quick cure for COVID-19..no joke - by Wallfire - 03-22-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Great news and a quick cure for COVID-19..no joke - by Wallfire - 03-22-2020, 07:54 PM