Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great news and a quick cure for COVID-19..no joke
(03-21-2020, 10:56 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(03-21-2020, 10:54 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Grace loves it when I fire one of mine up - she likes the way it makes the house smell. Paradoxically, she will beat me to the outdoors with a broom if I light a cigar, however... about 5 years ago I managed to inherit 9 Cuban cigars, and had to smoke every one outdoors, rain or shine, wind or snow!

Are those cigars still illegal in the US...?!
I'm not a physician, but I'm sure pipe-smoke will subdue any virus. Whether it's from China or not!

I don't think they're illegal any more, but they still were then. Those were smuggled into the US by a former Air Force pilot of my acquaintance who subsequently died and actually left them to me.

Yes, I think pipe smoke IS an affirmative defense against the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes the COVID-19 - I've noticed men in space suits around the world running all over the place throwing smoke at it on the news!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great news and a quick cure for COVID-19..no joke - by Ninurta - 03-21-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Great news and a quick cure for COVID-19..no joke - by Wallfire - 03-21-2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Great news and a quick cure for COVID-19..no joke - by Wallfire - 03-22-2020, 11:28 AM
RE: Great news and a quick cure for COVID-19..no joke - by Wallfire - 03-22-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Great news and a quick cure for COVID-19..no joke - by Wallfire - 03-22-2020, 07:54 PM