Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE !
(01-28-2020, 08:19 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 08:40 PM)guohua Wrote: Thanks EVERYONE for caring that is very Kind.

Yes one Chinese student in ASU was reported to have the Virus.
I have not heard anymore about it.
My advice,,,,, keep a 3 foot distance from others when talking, cover your nose and mouth in public places and wash your hands with sanitizer napkins after touching any foreign objects outside of your home.
Do Not Eat at Fast Food Places and Restaurants if possible.
If you own gloves, wear them.
Don't fall for Cures, this is not a Natural Virus as best as I and My VERY Experienced (in the field of Traditional Chinese Medicine) friend can determine.

Hi G's! Glad your back in the world! Please keep in touch and let us know what is going on in your world for the next several days! I recently accepted a shipment from Shenzhen, a very important item of commerce. Considering the level of stupid going on in VA. This is an item I will possibly need to re-arm against and from the opposition. As a critical citizen, I will of course allow at least 14 days, probably closer to 18 days, before I would even consider putting it to good use.

No idea how close Shenzhen is to Wuhan, not that it matters at this point, Several cities beyond Wuhan have been closed down. I'm good with dying, if it means my progeny will live.

Stuff happens, and you either live with it or not, depending.

I hope all is well there - it is here, so far!

Hi My Friend, Thank You.

China is a Mess, the Government is the problem.

Shenzhen is close (2 hours or less by train) enough for you to worry, the real problem is your shipment was sent to Guangzhou China, this is even closer and has more cases of the sickness.
Guangzhou is where most item go through China's Export Customs.

Please everyone    here take note of what I am going to say.

Not only can this Virus be contacted through Breathing but Also THROUGH YOUR EYES, Yes your Tear Ducts.

Many Doctors in China treating this wear masks, but they still contracted the Virus, it was determined that they needed to wear

Goggles, after doing this no other Doctors or other Staff have contracted the Virus.

EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE SENTENCE ABOVE.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 01-26-2020, 11:02 AM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by guohua - 01-28-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 03:09 PM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 02-04-2020, 11:58 AM