Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE !
(01-27-2020, 08:32 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 08:06 PM)guohua Wrote: Hi Everyone.

Just back from visiting friends and family, our daughter came home with me to stay a month and visit.
My husband put up the last Banner, sence I was gone.

OK, @"727Sky"  @"Ninurta"  @"Wallfire"  @"BIAD" 
Yes it is that bad.
We were tested leaving China and arriving in SF airport.

Many Many People are Sick and they are Seriously Sick.
I didn't see anyone lying dead or sick on the streets or in the seats on public transportation.

I also don't know of any Herb or Traditional Treatment for this Virus, it appears to be Man Made.

If Man-Made like I and other Herbalist suspect it is, No Government will admit it.

I know I can speak for all of us and say we're just happy to have you back in safe-keeping.
(There was a report of this virus in Maricopa County and I was worried.)
minusculethumbsup

Thanks EVERYONE for caring that is very Kind.

Yes one Chinese student in ASU was reported to have the Virus.
I have not heard anymore about it.
My advice,,,,, keep a 3 foot distance from others when talking, cover your nose and mouth in public places and wash your hands with sanitizer napkins after touching any foreign objects outside of your home.
Do Not Eat at Fast Food Places and Restaurants if possible.
If you own gloves, wear them.
Don't fall for Cures, this is not a Natural Virus as best as I and My VERY Experienced (in the field of Traditional Chinese Medicine) friend can determine.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 01-26-2020, 11:02 AM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by guohua - 01-27-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 03:09 PM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 02-04-2020, 11:58 AM