Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE !
I find the timing of Perer Salama's death very interesting.  No mention of what killed him in the report, just that he died "suddenly".  That in itself is strange, don't you think?

If I put on my conspiracy hat, I might think this "prominent Australian doctor who led the World Health Organisation's Health Emergencies Programme" was taken out of the game because of what he knew.

Did he know something about the Corona virus?  Did he know it was released out to the public on purpose?
Did he know there is a cure being hidden from the public until after a wave of depopulation has taken place?
Did he know it's all a staged hoax and what the public is told is all a lie?
(Yeah, a little hard to believe on this one, but... think 9/11.) I don't put ANYTHING past the Deep State!

Quote:A prominent Australian doctor who led the World Health Organisation's Health Emergencies Programme has died suddenly.
Doctor Peter Salama was a medical epidemiologist who led research and published extensively on vaccine-preventable diseases, HIV and war related mortality and violence.
WHO "extends its most profound sympathies and condolences to Dr Salama's family, friends and colleagues. He was 51 and leaves behind his wife and three children," the organisation said in a statement.
[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2...5a95daab9e]

"Pete embodied everything that is best about WHO and the United Nations – professionalism, commitment and compassion," said Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director-General. Our hearts are broken."
In a separate tweet, Dr Tedros also said he is "Deeply saddened and heartbroken over the sudden passing of my colleague and friend"
"Our deepest sympathies and condolences are with Pete's family, friends and colleagues."
Read more: Source

Quote:Jesus Christ, describing signs of the end to His disciples, stated, “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences…” (Matthew 24:7). The word ‘pestilences’ comes from the Greek word ‘loimos’ and means “a plague (literally, the disease…)”.

Jesus cited plagues as a sign of the end of the age. God told the prophet Daniel, “But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book until the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase” (Daniel 12:4). Like no other time in history human beings can “run to and fro” across the earth—and our scientific and technological knowledge has indeed increased to an astounding degree.

Source

Notice Jesus didn't say "end of the world", he said "end of the AGE". 
I think the end of the evil Cabal having control is upon us. Nations all over the world are rising up to claim their freedom and break the chains of government enslavement.  People are "waking up" and "knowledge is increasing".

It's almost time to divide the wheat from the chaff. If your heart is good, you will be taken to the new earth "in the blink of an eye" where life is good and everyone gets along.  If you are evil, you will be left behind to deal with the pain and suffering of this old world.

Looks like we might be getting very close Folks!  Time to choose where you want to be!

Messages In This Thread
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 01-26-2020, 11:02 AM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-26-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 03:09 PM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 02-04-2020, 11:58 AM