Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE !
Yesterday, I watched a little bit of video smuggled out of China. It showed several different scenes of emergency personnel picking people who were either dead or unconscious off of sidewalks. I thought to myself - "Self," I thought, "why are people going outside to collapse on sidewalks if they are sick enough from a flu to collapse?"

If I were that sick, I wouldn't even be going out the door to check the mail, much less go strolling about the city as if nothing was wrong with me at all.

There were SEVERAL scenes of folks collapsed outdoors, not just one or two. That would indicate to me a HUGE number of folks collapsed indoors.

In all honesty, I never trusted China to give out factual information regarding "epidemics" anyhow. I watch what people DO more than I listen to what they SAY. Locking down entire cities of millions, barricading citizens in to quarantine entire areas, flashing up emergency 1000 bed hospitals - none of these are normal actions of a government with nothing to worry about, or of one with little to worry about. China is ACTING like it's a much bigger deal than they are SAYING.

What about that "never before seen by science" string of DNA in the virus?

And those folks collapsed on the sidewalks - that is still haunting me. What kind of "flu" causes one to collapse so suddenly that he can't make it home, or to a hospital, or even inside a nearby shop for help first?

If "the struggle is real", then biowar is real, too... whether an "accidental" release of a locally developed Chinese agent, or whether released from an inimical actor abroad, I couldn't say, but it doesn't LOOK like any normal virus to me.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Ninurta - 01-26-2020, 07:57 AM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 01-26-2020, 11:02 AM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 01-31-2020, 03:09 PM
RE: If half true this is gonna be a BIGGIE ! - by Wallfire - 02-04-2020, 11:58 AM