Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leaked NASA Footage of Manned Missions to Mars
(06-29-2020, 07:08 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: @Snarl --

One wonders when they will mate that surveillance technology with land-warfare robotic weapons systems.

Soon, GIs will be like the Air Force guys who sit at bases back home and direct drone strikes.

Amazing how much technology one can have but still be defied by tribal warriors.

Cheers
I knew the guy who got the Army's drone program started.  He was on the stick when the first two (million $$ plus) birds 'broke'.  They bent his pilot wings for that LOL.  He got so many people out of uniform and into the program back in the '80s, when a jr enlisted paycheck was below a grand.  There were a couple of 'cover' programs I've been assigned to ... nothing like the one these guys belong to though.  If I didn't remember their names, there'd be no way to _ever_ look them up.  The WPP guys could certainly take a lesson.

The hand-off tech (F&F) for the missile trucks should leave zero desire to provoke a US air-delivered response.  You see one of them snake its way into the mouth of a tunnel ... and you can't wipe away that ear-to-ear grin.  Some mapping tech is like the stuff from the movie Prometheus (not as easily fetched).  And, it works even better under water.  Lots of progress with drone-type scoots in the spring systems down in Florida.  ... And, that was all 20+ years ago.  I'd love to get my hands on their topo maps just to see where it all went.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaked NASA Footage of Manned Missions to Mars - by Snarl - 06-29-2020, 01:40 PM