Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leaked NASA Footage of Manned Missions to Mars
(06-29-2020, 02:42 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 02:32 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: it's been said time and time again that the technology that the government/ military/ alphabets have is so far ahead of the rest of the civilian world it is unbelievable. and it just keeps growing. like i said i have no doubt that we've gone further than the world has been told. but most of the stuff you see on these websites and youtube is 99.5% BS. their on the right track but when you post BS and claim its real you do a discredit to the real search for the answers.

was gonna say truth, but that sounded so chicle and just a bit corny. tinybiggrin

I hear ya.  I saw it.  We had an output device called "The Wonder Map".  Good Golly Miss Molly ... 20 no 25+years back.  There was a commercial 'slip' by a company called DeLorme.  That is all.   tinybiggrin
'Astro' had a handle on it.  It was like reading Sci Fi.  Which I enjoy very much.  When Zaph chimbed in I figured,  there's something in this.  My thoughts.

Kind regards, Snarl,

Bally:)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaked NASA Footage of Manned Missions to Mars - by Bally002 - 06-29-2020, 08:31 AM