Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leaked NASA Footage of Manned Missions to Mars
Pretty interesting video. The 1973 footage seemed so jerky, kinda disorienting. So the black and white video looked like a plane flying over Earth, not like Mars. And I’m really confused. There is a recent thread on here regarding the moon landing being faked. So people think that we faked the moon landing, but put forth not one, but two secret missions to Mars? I’m having a hard time believing that. Not to mention that someone, maybe Ben Franklin, said “three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead.” I am a skeptic at heart. I like to think I’m open minded too, but this footage looks fake to me. 

In the section for 2011, one of those shots looks like astronauts at the ISS, not astronauts going to Mars. I swear I saw that footage somewhere years ago, filming astronauts on the ISS. Also, the shots of astronauts on a red surface that was supposed to be Mars looks like some footage I saw of a place right here on earth where astronauts train on the Big Island of Hawaii. There is a large area near either Mauna Loa or Maura Kea Observatory where it resembles a moonscape. Astronauts practice and train there on a regular basis. So my thoughts are that this site put together a series of images and videos and dubbed some audio over some of it. 

Again, I am a skeptic, so I hope I don’t offend you with my opinions on this. It’s just my nature.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaked NASA Footage of Manned Missions to Mars - by ChiefD - 06-29-2020, 02:19 AM