Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leaked NASA Footage of Manned Missions to Mars
(06-28-2020, 11:49 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: The one thing I would ask, and if I get some time I'll do some digging, is what launch sent them to Mars? There would have to be some record of a launch (in public at The Cape maybe)? 

I know with phones / cameras now they can't  sneak a launch. X-37 proves they can sneak a mission, but not a launch.

there are 14 launch sites in the U.S. alone that can launch a rocket, a few in U.S. installations. then there are numerous others around the world that the nations they are in are friendly towards the U.S..

here is a list of sites.

List of rocket launch sites

so i wouldn't think that launch could happen and not be suspicious looking, say testing a rocket, launching a satellite. plus it's not hard to imagine that there are black sites that are not listed.

but to travel to mars, there would have to be some kind of vehicle/ship /craft in one, and then the supplies needed for a manned flight fuel food oxygen to mention a few.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaked NASA Footage of Manned Missions to Mars - by hounddoghowlie - 06-29-2020, 12:07 AM