Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties
(01-21-2020, 12:39 AM)Ninurta Wrote: This one is for @Mystic Wanderer - it looks like even the "Space Brothers" were in attendance (keep in mind the FAA declared Richmond airspace as "National Defense Airspace", specifically banning drone flights as well):

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7025]

tinybigeyes tinybigeyes tinybigeyes

I did read where there weren't supposed to be any air traffic in the area, but I heard a helicopter flying over the city in multiple videos.
If that wasn't a helicopter, then all I can say is,  minusculethinking .
(01-21-2020, 03:11 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:  

It's not an helicopter, I took a close look at it and it's shape doesn't resemble a chopper.
Also, it's too high for a drone to be beneficial for any media optics, assuming drones are allowed
to fly in that area.

Personally, it resembles the ball-like objects I saw in Belen New Mexico and the one that flew over
my house!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=953]
(01-21-2020, 10:19 AM)BIAD Wrote:

It's not an helicopter, I took a close look at it and it's shape doesn't resemble a chopper.
Also, it's too high for a drone to be beneficial for any media optics, assuming drones are allowed
to fly in that area.

Personally, it resembles the ball-like objects I saw in Belen New Mexico and the one that flew over
my house!

Probably one of the new Space Forces's ships.  Up there making sure everything goes smoothly. 

Maybe they came to take Northam away.  Nope, that wasn't it; he still there. 

Could be us... could be "them".   Hard to say, but someone/something was up there keeping an eye on things.
(01-21-2020, 10:19 AM)BIAD Wrote:

to fly in that area.

my house!

In May of 2012 I was standing guard at an isolated location in North Carolina, and saw a string of 7 military helicopters chasing a sphere similar to that in broad daylight. The sphere they were chasing was metallic gray and about the size of the helicopter cockpits, but without the rotors, tail boom, or landing gear - just a round gray shiny ball about the size of a helicopter cockpit. I took photos, but the photos got swept up in all the thievery of my stuff that went on around my departure from NC in November 2012, so all I got out of it was this story, not even a nifty t-shirt!

Regarding this photo, air space was closed around Richmond that day, but I have no doubt that police choppers were flying, and have also noticed video of the event that could only have been gotten from a drone, despite the fact that the airspace lockdown specifically prohibited drones.

Here is a 4X enlargement of the Richmond object:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7033]

" I don't mind killin' a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... or if there's money involved... or a woman... "

- Jayne Cobb, Hero of Canton
Northam just doesn't know when to quit!