Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties
It seems that because of the "ordering" of a militia in my county and the next one over, we've made news outside the counties:

Link at BearingArms

Now "ordering" a militia is not the same as organizing one, or activating one. It just gives us authorization to do so. Exploratory measures have been taken, but as yet no real action.  Organizational meetings are scheduled for Tazewell County, and I've been advising Buchanan on steps they'll need to take and issues they'll have to consider.

If I'm to get involved in this thing, it's going to be a real, legal, actual militia, not a gang of beer-swilling Bubbas who play army in the woods on the occasional weekend in RealTree camo. It will be a legitimate County force, answerable to the people of the County, with at least some semblance of organization and hierarchy, and in compliance to the legal structure. It will be in compliance with the 4th Protocol of the Geneva Conventions, and all of the rest of them for that matter, as they may apply to it..

That DOESN'T mean that Gov. Northam gets to issue orders to it - it's not to be a State militia, or any subdivision of a State militia. It will be limited to the County, to keep it out of Northam's clutches. If Northam don't like that, he's welcome to come up here, sit on the porch, and debate me on the matter. He doesn't get to come inside the house or under my roof, however.

The article also delves somewhat into the legal justifications for bans that have worked in other states up through the 4th Circuit, but not through the SCOTUS. I have some ideas for a defense that may get any bans in Virginia struck down, and by extension bans in other states under the 4th Circuit ruling. This has the potential to not only free Virginia, but all of the other ban states as well, which is why I'm not going to line out the strategy here, in the open. If they want to find out if it works, they'll have to follow through on their assault on us. They need to understand, however, that if they choose to do so, they are not just risking the Virginia ban - they are risking ALL of them, in all of the ban states. Once I get on a roll, I don't like to stop until I'M happy, and I don't much give a damn if my opponents are or not. I prefer to spank 'em until they are thoroughly convinced they've been spanked, and don't have the urge to raise their heads again for a while.

Then we can run it through the courts, while the County militias keep home turf safe.

Their bullshit impeachment scam that Pelosi is even now trying to hide under the rug ought to clue them in that they are nowhere near as invincible as they think.

I have already had some push back on the militia matter, but some of you know me well enough to know that I don't back down very well. Come get some, y'all, and we'll see which one walks away all scratched up.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties - by Ninurta - 12-04-2019, 09:56 AM
RE: Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties - by Wallfire - 12-04-2019, 11:44 AM
RE: Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties - by BIAD - 12-04-2019, 01:57 PM
RE: Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties - by Wallfire - 12-05-2019, 01:04 PM
RE: Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties - by Wallfire - 12-07-2019, 09:06 AM
RE: Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties - by BIAD - 12-11-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties - by BIAD - 12-12-2019, 10:43 AM
RE: Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties - by Wallfire - 12-13-2019, 09:33 AM
RE: Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties - by Wallfire - 12-14-2019, 10:21 AM
RE: Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties - by BIAD - 12-14-2019, 11:21 AM
RE: Second Amendment Sanctuary Counties - by BIAD - 12-17-2019, 07:03 PM