Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[England] A Satanic Panic?
(12-01-2019, 06:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta",

Quote:Camp Perry (AKA by certain CIA personnel as "The Farm")

Q has mentioned "the farm" in some of his posts.  Isn't that where they groom their mind-controlled idiots, and do other unthinkable experiments?  They also train people for certain "jobs" that need to be carried out for their evil overlords.

I might be getting this confused with something else, but anyway, Q mentioned the farm.  Interesting! 

Kinda. You've got the right facility, but, in part, the wrong facilitators. I don't know of any "mind control" grooming going on there, but there is the occasional foray into some specialized training for specific requirements. Such training CAN be used to develop, in the words of Liam Neeson and apparently Q, "a very special skill set". I know of  some folks, both US nationals and non-US nationals, that were trained there during the Contra Wars (that is the timeframe that I was in the area) for some specialized missions. The skills they learned and practiced there could, of course, be used in a more generalized manner after those specific missions were over - it's not like leaning has a "use by" date stamped on it - it never expires.

ETA: in response to Q's question of "Is Russian a common language to learn?" - yes, it is, under some conditions. Africa in the 60's would meet some of those conditions, as the Soviets were fomenting communist guerrilla revolts all over that continent at that time. Learning Russian would have been a great facilitator for certain individuals, perhaps Obama's parents among them, given his political proclivities. Those communist guerrilla revolts are what gave us Robert Mugabe in Rhodesia (renamed "Zimbabwe" by the communists) and Nelson Mandela in South Africa, as well as a fairly large number of communist dictators in other areas of Africa like Angola and Namibia.

Even I have learned enough Russian to read Russian maps in Cyrillic for use in areas where Russian maps were more common than toilet paper and American maps were unavailable.

So, yeah, a common language.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
[England] A Satanic Panic? - by BIAD - 11-22-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: [England] A Satanic Panic? - by Wallfire - 11-26-2019, 10:44 AM
RE: [England] A Satanic Panic? - by Wallfire - 11-30-2019, 10:09 AM
RE: [England] A Satanic Panic? - by BIAD - 11-30-2019, 10:20 AM
RE: [England] A Satanic Panic? - by Ninurta - 12-01-2019, 06:09 AM
RE: [England] A Satanic Panic? - by guohua - 12-01-2019, 10:31 PM
RE: [England] A Satanic Panic? - by Ninurta - 12-02-2019, 03:05 AM