Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where are all the truly gifted and Great ones today ?
I think that there are still some great ones out there, it is just that they are too smart to step forward and put their heads on the chopping block.

And to what purpose? We are so controlled by the media and the internet, that all it would take is a poorly made CGI video, and a couple of players or antagonist, and they would be drawn and quartered. Few bother to think for themselves anymore. If it is all over the internet and someone you know is regurgitating it, then it is gospel; even if it makes no sense what so ever.

The peanut gallery is so well filled with with crowds of angry malcontents and those willing to play the part of Barabbas, that Jesus would not stand a chance, even today.

We want the best but we aren't willing to let go of the brass ring and get off the carousel. The best are too intelligent to sacrifice themselves for a citizenry that would throw them under the bus on command.

Just how I see it.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where are all the truly gifted and Great ones today ? - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-21-2020, 09:56 PM